First attempt hand on to make "Nutella Tart"!


Infact, I actually did not take the more accuracy tart's base recipe from any of the bakery books. This recipe was obtained from those cookies cutter set packaging (printed overleaf) that I have brought. (Yes, being LAZY is really a sickening). And lack of the icing piping tools to help the Nutella Cream to flow nicely into the dough.
The tart base gonna over-expanded. I shouldn't have using any corn flour / or only little for this dough. The cookies texture is also considerable biscuit thick and not like others proudly claimed "melt in your mouth". Another obstacle is having a difficult times trying to place in the Nutella Cream. Something goes wrong somewhere.
Nevertheless, there is always a first time. I will have to prepare well before 2nd attempt, like finding the best correct tart's base recipe, using the best ingredients, finding the secret of the Nutella Cream to stay firm and getting all essential bakery tools etc.
As always my blogging motor, Bake it, Post it, Eat it! The process of baking, taking photo and posting is always a fun.
Stay tune for my 2nd attempt or even more attempts to SUCCESSFUL.

























No comments:
Post a Comment