Friday, June 15, 2018

Honey Cornflakes Cup (First Attempt)

As I am also an online seller, I am finding all opportunities to promote one of my anchor products - Honey via various selling platforms and social media sites. Thus, by making this Honey Cornflakes Cup is 1 stone kills 2 birds!


Advertisement Time:
Great healthy snacks as it used healthy ingredients and is gluten free. As it name says it all – Honey Cornflakes.


We are using Premium 100% Original and Natural RAJABORNEO Acacia Honey, It is natural brewing, not concentrated not added; was amber, rich in vitamins, minerals, proteins, a variety of amino acids and other organisms Active substances, nutritious and comprehensive, suitable for the whole family to eat. Great for parties and the festive seasons. Great for small kids to hand on


You can click here to purchase our premium honey @
https://www.qoo10.sg/…/NEW-ARRIVAL-CHECK-IT-OUT-…/561413687…

Now back to the making of Honey Cornflakes Cup

Ingreditents


Baking Process









Decoration: Sprinkles with coloured hundreds and thousands






End Result Thumb Up or Down?

I found it quite a disappointed baking! And felt angry with myself that even such a straight forward baking, I still could not achieve a nice outlook. And mentioned about the taste - is varied to many people:-

Add more honey if you have a sweet tooth. Add more butter if you like heavy butter taste or add more cornflakes if you want more chunky crispy bite.




I also finding excuse for this baking setback:- 

The  Cornflakes i used is from earlier brought and left only small cornflakes particles. As such, I should not used too much butter / honey that while baking, these ingredients melted and overthrow the cornflakes.


Well, stay tune for the next attempt making!



No comments:

Post a Comment