Making another Oatmeal Cornflakes Cookies with this cute Doraemon Cartoon Cookies Cutters and few other cute shape cutters.
Ingredients
Baking Process
End Result Thumb Up or Thumb Down?
The shape of the cookies still presentable and taste is fine to my savory. And I have learn that these bite size morsels don't mind if this ingredient to be more or that ingredient to be less. Add more sugar if you have a sweet tooth. Add more eggs if you like softer, more tender cookies. If you want very buttery cookies? Add more butter of course. If the dough is too soft to handle because you've added an obscene amount of fat, or eggs, just pop it in the freezer to firm up. You can use more oat or cornflakes and less flour if you like your cookies really chunky and chewy bite.
Well. I have confidence that this cookies can go for online sales. But can make it better by the next attempts.
Carousell - Little Oppa Baker
https://sg.carousell.com/p/oatmeal-cornflakes-cookies-cute-cartoon-shape-121675141/?ref=profile&ref_referrer=%2Flittleoppabaker&ref_sId=11851619
BTW, I especially like the Bear shape Cutter. Perhaps the next round baking, I will merely go for the cutter.
BTW, I especially like the Bear shape Cutter. Perhaps the next round baking, I will merely go for the cutter.



































No comments:
Post a Comment