Saturday, August 31, 2019

New Light Mixed Fruits Cake

I have always like to eat home baked traditional cake. Just I have mentioned earlier the traditional Cherry Cake where I have attempted to make but consider a failure as a traditional cake. This day, I make another attempt to bake this traditional Mixed Fruits Cake. 



Ingredients



Baking Process

The First Bake
I have made this cake last weekend without taking the pixtures of the process. And initially, i am using an aluminium foil cake mould. And to my dismay, when I placed into the oven for a while, the aluminum foil cake mould begins to leak and the batter is fast dripping down onto the oven. 





Immediately, I took it out and transferred to a metal ring mould. 



End Result Thumb Up or Down


Yeah..... the cake give a perfect rising without cracking!





However in my anxiety to transfer the cake batter from the leak mould to this metal mould, I have forgotten to grease the mould. And this is the result when the cake is pushed out.







Despite the little huzzle during baking, this cake achieved a soft texture and less sweet savory. I strongly recommended this Mixed Fruit packet.  It is just perfect for baking Fruit Cake.








 

No comments:

Post a Comment