Beside making cakes and biscuits, this is my first time trying making kueh kueh - Sweet Potato Favors Oneh Oneh
And I think Oneh Oneh seems to be the easier to make among many others kuehs.
Ingredients
Baking Process
End Result Thumb Up or Down
Initially, the recipe i am following is using Purple skin Sweet Potato and the end result of the Oneh Oneh also in natural purple colour. However, when I brought the Sweet Potato, I thot I have brought the correct type but when it cut open, to my surprise, it is in yellow colour. So, I decided to add red colouring to it.
Hmm..... is yummy! The Oneh Oneh inside filling is using Gula Melaka (Palm Sugar) where I brought from Malacca. However, I have made a mistake to dissolve the sugar for filling input.
Stay tune for my second made without dissolving the sugar.















































No comments:
Post a Comment