This is the 4th attempt to make this Honey Cake (蜂蜜蛋糕)
Actually i also have a question for myself. Why this Honey Cake needs so many attempts to experimentation? The most is to discard the last used recipe and find another one to try. Yes! my 4 attempts' recipes indeed various. However, the outcome of the cake always not those high rise, soft tender texture. It is really an unknown situation! To conclude, MAYBE I'M NOT GIFTED TO BAKING!
Nevertheless, Baking is my passion and I shall always continue my motor: Bake it! Post it! Eat it!.
Advertisement time:-
Honey (Premium 100% Original and natural honey RAJABORNEO Boruti Acacia honey, it is natural brewing, not concentrated not added, was amber, rich in vitamins, minerals, proteins, a variety of amino acids and other organisms Active substances, nutritious and comprehensive suitable for the whole family to consume)
You can click here to purchase our premium honey @
Baking Process
End Result Thumb Up or Thumb Down?
This time, to my own discretion, I think is a total failure as a Honey Cake but surprisingly successfully to get a cake puff! The pictures already shown what i'm trying to describe this time baking. When I am observing the expansion of the cake shape, i could not help giggling while taking the pictures.
This attempt texture is amazing savory. But not soft, moist cake texture, not harden as bread, not soften like kueh kueh. Infact is totally a puff form! If added on custard cream, this texture is proudly named cream cake puff!. I am amaze at my own unintentionally creation originally suppose to be a Honey Cake and turn out to be a cake puff.
Hmm..... what else can i said about this attempt baking....... of course ..........
Stay tune for the next attempt baking of this Honey Cake.

















































No comments:
Post a Comment