Sunday, October 13, 2019

Pandan Favors Oneh Oneh - Kueh Kueh 2nd Attempt

I have a craving for Oneh Oneh after 1st attempt making. So attempted to make another round. This time I'm using Pandan Leaves as Oneh Oneh's Favors



Ingredients




Baking Process






 





















End Result Thumb Up or Thumb Down

Always wise to mention: "Practices made Perfect". After first attempt, this time the Oneh Oneh dough making has much improvement and the filling of the Gula Meleka into the dough skin is rather easier than 1st time due to not melting the Gula Meleka as I have done so on the 1st made.








So how is the after taste? I should say it lacked of pandan favors for two reasons:

1) I do not possess a proper grinder to extract the pandan juices and the amount use is not sufficient
2) I have forgotten to place at least 1 pandan leaves into the pan when boiling the Oneh Oneh

As a result, the Oneh Oneh does not possess an attractive green colour





Well, stay tune for the next attempt.



No comments:

Post a Comment