Today am making this Crispy Kuih Bahulu (also known as traditional Egg Cake) with this cake mould which have been brought for some years ago.
I really like the fish design. Especially during CNY period, making this Kuih Bahulu with the fish design really 应节 - Wishing everyone 年年有余(鱼)
Ingredients
Baking Process
The cake batter is rather smooth and I have an easy time to drop the batter into the Kuih Bahulu.
End Result Thumb Up and Down
I love to see these nice form various shapes of Kuih Bahulu when it is ready. When these Kuih Bahulu just remove from the mould machine, it was so crispy on the outside and soft in the inside and full of eggs nice aroma!! But one set back is that the crispiness could not last for too long. After a while, it becomes a bit harden.
That's a tip that keep the Kuih Bahulu in an air-tight container, the crispiness still be able to last longer. And to consume within 2 days. Otherwise put in the fridge for later consume.
Overall, I enjoyed this Kuih Bahulu making process and eat immediately after it is ready. Hmm...... Yummy! Yummy!




































































No comments:
Post a Comment