Sunday, August 26, 2018

Honey Cornflakes Oatmeal Cookies

This is a special cookies recipe - make an Cornflakes Oatmeal Cookies with Honey. And are using cute Bear and Love Shape Cutters.




Advertisement time:-

Honey (Premium 100% Original and natural honey RAJABORNEO Boruti Acacia honey, it is natural brewing, not concentrated not added, was amber, rich in vitamins, minerals, proteins, a variety of amino acids and other organisms Active substances, nutritious and comprehensive suitable for the whole family to consume)

You can click here to purchase our premium honey @

Ingredients 


Baking Process 










































End Result Thumb Up or Down?

I really like the Bear Shape and Love Shape Cutters. But one of the setback in making cut-out cookies is that, if the dough is roll too thin, I will have a difficult time to lift out properly onto the baking tray as it will be really fragile and may easily tear or break. If roll it too thick, the cookies might turns out to be really thick and do not have the "melt-in-your mouth" texture.

And as a result of this time baking, I considered the cookies to be thick and not "Melt-in-your mouth"! 



 

 






No comments:

Post a Comment