I'm a newbie to bakery. My strong passion for baking begins to arise for the following circumstances:-
1) Our SG govt has grant us Skill Future Fund to use where they are many choices of bakery courses that we could attend with this fund.
2) I have finally brought an Electronic Oven exclusively to bake cakes / cookies.
3) It is a hilarious to see a sudden rise in Homemade bakeries and orders taking online. There are also platforms like Carousell, Fieat and BakersFirst to allow us to post our homemade production for sale with a commission.
1) Our SG govt has grant us Skill Future Fund to use where they are many choices of bakery courses that we could attend with this fund.
2) I have finally brought an Electronic Oven exclusively to bake cakes / cookies.
3) It is a hilarious to see a sudden rise in Homemade bakeries and orders taking online. There are also platforms like Carousell, Fieat and BakersFirst to allow us to post our homemade production for sale with a commission.
Thus, I would also like to share a piece of the pie by joining in the homemade trends. My baking passion is Bake it! Post it! Eat it!.
Dream is of course be able to bake and selling HOMEBAKE confectioneries via descriptive goodie photos, processing posting, payment method and delivery to your door step if possible or other alternatives arrangement.
Dont be surprised that I will attempt hand on to make Nutella Tarts.............
Well, stay till for more postings!



No comments:
Post a Comment